As a result of numerous research studies conducted by scientists, the CBD has become the most popular cannabinoid in the world after THC. We do not recommend THC on the other hand. This popularity of CBD is mainly due to its multiple therapeutic virtues, besides its relaxing and analgesic effects.
What is CBD?
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of the 100 active ingredients present in the hemp or cannabis plant. Along with THC, it is one of the most studied cannabinoids in the world. However, unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD is recognized by scientists and the World Health Organization (WHO) as a non-toxic substance for health. In fact, a 2018 WHO report concluded that cannabidiol does not cause any psychotropic effects or harmful effects, but rather provides effective therapeutic benefits.
What are the virtues and benefits of CBD?
For over 40 years, research and testing on the effects of CBD has been conducted by scientists around the world:
- In 2008, researchers from the Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, Endocrinology at the University of Bologna stated that CBD has some health benefits and acts positively on the body by regulating temperature, acidity and sugar levels.
- The study conducted by researchers in neurobiology by Canadian, American and Italian universities in 2019 proved that cannabidiol increases the production of serotonin in the brain. Therefore, it helps to reduce stress and post-traumatic stress disorder, regulate heart rate and improve sleep quality, especially in people suffering from insomnia.
- Also in 2019, a study published in Nature stated that CBD relieves chronic or neuropathic pain related to multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Crohn's disease. Its anti-inflammatory virtues also allow to alleviate inflammatory disorders such as migraines, fatigue, menstrual pain and muscle pain.
- In 2017, researchers from a German research institute Nova Institute published a paper proving that the CBD reduces convulsions and other forms of epilepsy such as Dravet syndrome through its anticonvulsant effects.
- The study by researchers at The Old Brewery and St George'sUniversity in London in 2018 also found that cannabidiol helps fight cancer (breast, prostate, colorectal, lung...) by destroying cancer cells and stopping their proliferation through blocking CPR55 signaling. An anti-tumor agent also reduces the invasion of human glioma.
What is the CBD bead?
CBD beads, also known as CBD microbeads, are granular cannabidiols that contain 5 mg of purified CBD, CBG and terpene flavor. Their properties and virtues do not differ from other forms of CBD. However, these pearls have the added advantage of being :
- Easy to consume: just put the beads of CBD under the tongue and let them dissolve
- Easy to transport: they are placed in small hygienic tubes of 70 g to facilitate their transport
- Practical: CBDs are formulated differently so that each tube addresses specific problems (Sleep beads to improve sleep or Sport beads to improve sports performance)